And here is this week's Friday Five (Okay, I've recycled an old one, as there is no new F5).
- …owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve? It would be something hot and spicy—may something New Mexican.
- …owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?_ FMCG. Maybe a Dairy in the right location.
- …wrote a book, what genre would it be? Probably, Science Fiction—or a business book.
- …ran a school, what would you teach? Strategic thinking.
- …recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it? Music for motorways (probably wouldn't be that popular in New Zealand).
Thanks to Rayne for help with this week's questions