I’m embarrassed by how few entries I have here—and I suspect that it is a reflection on my PhD progress (not a lot).
So, the plan is to:
- Make an entry everyday on what I’m doing with my PhD
- Return to study and writing at school (at home I goof off too much)
- Only prep teaching on Mondays and Fridays (and the odd evening)
- Keep on top of my reading by doing it in the evening
- Write during the day. The problem is that I have too many projects on the go. Namely:-
- EGOS conference paper due at the end of July
- My PhD work (of course)
- A survey of legal firms, to do with changes of archetypes within the profession
- Work on the Oral History project which deals with accountants
- Not to mention my regular teaching work
And I’ve still got to get access to some research sites for the PhD. Oy-Vey!