And here is this week's Friday Five (Okay, I've recycled an old one, as there is no new F5).
- What's the most daring thing you've ever done? Daring or stupid? I've overtaken in dense fog. That was stupid. The car didn't make it, but I got lucky. That taught me a lesson.
- What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Take 100,000 to the casino and try to do a Martingale at roulette (yes, I know the statistics are against me).
- On a scale of 1–10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle) 7
- What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Doing a PhD, I should have completed my second masters degree first, but someone suggested that I go straight to the big game.
- … and the worst? Doing PhD (we'll you've caught me on a bad day for writing). But really, doing a PhD is a double edged sword. It has it's really good times and it's really bad times—and I'm never sure if it is worth the effort, reward, etc.
This was recycled from Chirir Blog.