I’ve just finished reading the journals. And I’m prompted to ask the following questions.
- Should a firm try out its intended strategy during the practice rounds, or should it do some kind of bluff?
- Is ranking generally useful or generally not? What about in a team situation such as yours?
- Are the number of words in an assignment a good proxy for the amount of effort required? When might this not be true?
- Do CEOs really have it easy?
- Is any of the teams a ‘real team’ yet?
- Can a firm really afford to buy another in the first rollover, if they sell everything? (and will the have enough money to service the debt afterwards?)