My About Me page provides a thumbnail sketch of who I am. This page, is more about what I'm doing and planning to do now.
The biggest thing is that I'm now on Research and Study Leave (RSL/sabbatical) for a year (until 23 January 2023). So much of what I'm doing now—work wise—is about my research projects.
I am now back in New Zealand.
I also hope to take a short break before then to visit family in Australia. This will how happen in the new year
- Instructional design for interdisciplinary learning (AoM) - R&R in process
- Orchestrating multi-sided platforms (Journal of Information Technology)
- The comminication of science. This was reject and is now being reworked to address its shortcomings.
- Thoughtworlds (Human Relations)
- Wayfinding and internationalisation
- Planning for what I will do for EGOS 2024 in Milan
- (re)Learning German. Even though I have returned from Switzerland, I am continuing with learning German.
- Some cosy crime (Shetaland; is that really cosy)
- My own playlist of what I like to most
Re-recording all my CDs. When I first started doing it them, I did pretty low quality MP3 recordings. Now I am redoing them all as FLAC files. The hard part will be re-integrating them into iTunes (probably as ALAC files).
- Tagging all my classical music correctly, and so listening to a lot of classics.
A. C. Grayling — The frontiers of knowledge: What we know about science, history and the mind I am mainly reading this for the last section on the mind and cognitive neuroscience.
- The joys of Libby; listening to too many audio books ::smile::